Pre Primary Curriculum
The Pre Primary Curriculum serves children aged 2 to 6. It provides a diversified learning environment for children to develop their different potentials. Parents are children’s first teachers as well as school’s crucial partners for nurturing children. School is a miniature of society and a bridge between family life and social life.
- To nurture children to attain all round development in the domains of ethics, intellect, physique, social-skills and aesthetics to develop good habits so as to prepare them for life.
- To stimulate the child’s interest in learning and cultivate in them positive attitude.
- Physical Development
- Develop sensory perception and ability to concentrate.
- Cultivate good habits, self care ability and healthy lifestyle.
- Development of fine and gross motor skills.
- Cognitive and Language Development
- Affective and Social Development
- Aesthetic Development
- Enrich sensory experiences and encourage them to express their thoughts and feelings.
- Stimulate imaginative and creative powers.
- Encourage participation in creative activities.
- Early Mathematics
- Physical Fitness and Health
- Arts, Music, Dance
- Values and Attitude
Peep into a day’s activity/schedule
- No examination will be conducted for Pre Nursery-KG.
- Observation Analysis recording will be done by the teachers on a monthly basis throughout the year.
- The child’s achievements will be recognized and appreciated and informed to the parents for the enhanced understanding of their ward.
Home School Cooperation
Families and Schools play a critical role in educating and socializing children. A good
home school communication is a must at Mount Olympus. We acknowledge parents partnership and involvement in social activities such as sports, assemblies, presentations, workshops, seminars, school outings, community services, organizing book club activities, celebrations etc.